Saturday, August 30, 2008

David Duchovny apparently loves too much

I'm in my office, not doing work - obviously, when I read in the NYT Art's section that actor David Duchovny or X-Files fame (and let's not forget his under-appreciated cameo in Zoolander) has entered rehab for sex addiction.

And my friend starts singing this song, which I never knew existed, and I had to share it immediately.

I was a huge X-Files geek! How could I have missed this?

2 comments:

Mrs. Hammond said...

ok, I always go around singing the line "David Duchovny, why don't you love me?" but I always thought it was from SNL...I never kne it was a real song!! I guess art imitates life in this case...he must have been taking his role in Californication too seriously!

AML said...

My friend swears they even played this on the radio in the early 90s! P.S. Oh, and congrats on being preggers!!