364 Union St, Apt #3
Brooklyn, NY 11231
There are 2 other roommates, one of whom is the friend of a friend, which is how I found the place. It's a 3rd floor walk up in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn, right near the F train (which conveniently drops me off in from of my department), and the neighborhood is super cute with restaurants, cafes, dogs, boutiques, etc. I'll miss Manhattan (it's not that I'm a Manhattan snob, it's that I'm lazy) but am excited for the new adventure! I think Brooklyn and I are going to get along famously. I was positively giddy being back in NYC.
Now the matter of moving - I've got to figure that one out. I need to buy a bed and sell my car, not necessarily in that order. I also need to purchase a few gallons of paint. I don't seem to have much luck with finding well decorated places. There was the cloud-scape ceiling in Solana Beach, the wallpapered bathroom in Cardiff (seriously, even the ceiling was wallpapered!), and now there's this:

Seriously? It's like the last blip of life on a heart monitor. Who thought that looked good and took the time to do it? Terrible. It even goes across the doors, windows, pipe. That's going to need at least two coats of primer. Luckily, Peter owes me a from when we redid his place.

No comments:
Post a Comment