- A book that changed your life: I Know This Much is True / When Corporations Rule the World
- A book read more than once: The Phantom Tollbooth / Travesti
- A book you’d want on a desert island: The Samuri's Garden / Heat Wave - to remind me I didn't have it all that bad
- A book that made you laugh: Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim /The Scar of Race - but only because it used the phrase "higgedly piggedly"
- A book that made you cry: They Cage the Animals at Night / Savage Inequalities
- A book you wish you’d written: Possible Side Effects / Dilemmas of Desire
- A book you wish had never been written: One Hundred Years of Solitude / America Calling
- A book you’re currently reading: Memoires of a Geisha / Latinos, Inc.
- A book you’ve been meaning to read: The Inheritance of Loss / everything related to my dissertation, but specifically Creating Mental Illness
- Tag five people: Hmm, I don't think there are 5 people that read my blog on a regular basis, let alone who blog themselves. Just meditate on it privately.
Friday, July 20, 2007
Get your read on
Once again, I'm single-white-femaling Beth. (Bec you're not here for me to SWF!!), but I thought I'd give it a twist and list both pleasure/academic reading
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment