Monday, June 11, 2007

Extreme Makeover: Homo Edition

After spending much of yesterday wanting to crawl into the bath tub with a hair dryer, Peter brought me back from the edge by (finally!) sending me some pics from the weekend we demolished/renovated his apt:
As Peter said, "Who needs those 5 gay guys when you've got the weekend warriors?"

I'm so butch I make k.d. lang look like a Pussycat Doll. [p.s. Can you see what we were up against? Look behind me and to the right - that's red brocade fabric stapled and nailed (with no rhyme or reason) to the wall, framed with molding spray painted gold, and then with square tiles of mirror glued to the fabric. I shit you not.]

Spray paint bandit - yet another of the many hats I wear. [Note: if you're going to spray paint indoors make sure you've got the windows wide open, a strong cross breeze, and some powerful fans. You don't want to end up googling the medical histories of graffiti artists in an attempt to explain the weird rashes under your eyes.]

1 comment:

mjl said...

you guys should be on TV - what a great title for a new HGTV show