Tuesday, June 26, 2007

House Pride

After mowing the lawn Sunday, which, incidentally, my dad claims is the best Father's Day gift he's ever got - not quite sure how to interpret that, Paul was making fun of me because I was whining a little - I had to take a break half-way through, needed a nap afterwards, and my hands hurt the next day.

Lest anyone think that cutting the grass chez mes parents is no big deal, I present to you the lawn at 151 Prospect St.






Mow that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea I was friends with what looks like someone who is used to living at the Kennedy compound! That lawn is GIANT!!

AML said...

haha, it's the camera angle, although the lawn is big. My friends and I contemplated digging a pool many a summer after watching Encino Man.

Anonymous said...

Oh bite me, you're 20 something....I've got about 10 or so years on you, and a couple of Christmas' ago I shoveled your whole driveway which had 12+ inches of heavy, wet snow because I didn't want your dad (my elder brother) to have to do it after driving you back to NYC

Anonymous said...

ok, grant it, I had to take about 3 or 4 breaks and I couldn't straighten up for several days, but (knowing I'd never have to shovel snow again) I didn't whine.

AML said...

I didn't complain to my dad! And Mary you probably don't remember this thing called "humidity" we have back East...