Thursday, June 14, 2007

Flag Day

So many important things need to be celebrated today! Not only is it flag day, it's also Mia's birthday - Happy Birthday, Mia!! - and it's Stephanie's due date!!!

Now, I know no one wants this baby to arrive more than Stephanie, but my little niece is showing her grandmother's Larson colors (if it were LeClair genes kicking in should would have been here weeks ago - Steph & I were both 2 weeks early and my grandparents arrived at 11 am for a 1:30 Christmas dinner this year!) and doesn't seem so interested in coming out to play (or to coo and cry and poop, more accurately). I have mixed feelings, because if she holds off til next week Steph'll be induced, and I'll be home the next day. However, there are lots of people REALLY looking forward to the birth of this baby (my dad seems fated to only have girl babies in his life, but he's never been more excited about something), so sooner is probably better than later, especially for Steph so that, among the many, many reasons, her feet can start to shrink back to their normal size and she can rescue all those shoes that have been banished to the basement as of late.

1 comment:

mjl said...

I just got Steph's voice mail (Sunday, June 17th) and it starts with "no the baby isn't here yet".....I just wanted to say hello, how are you?