At some point I stocked piled Lean Cuisine frozen entrees because they were on sale 2/$5. It's coming in handy now as I've got less than a week left in my apt and can't be bothered to grocery shop or cook (or clean or take care of myself properly for that matter). So yesterday I was sitting on the edge of my bed with my laptop on the window sill because it makes a good impromptu desk and because it's the most effective position for me to poach wifi. I miscalculated the distance from the black plastic container to my mouth with a forkful of pot roast and mashed potatoes and it landed on the sheets. On a scale of 1-10, how disgusting is it that I'm not going to wash or change the sauce-stained bed linens before I leave Friday?*
*Maybe it's because I watch too many CSI, Without a Trace, etc. style shows, but I often think about what would the police would think about my life is something happened to me: "We've got some weird substance on the sheets - I'll get it to
the lab."
[later that day...] "Any update on the samples from her bed?"
"Well she wasn't getting any, but that might be because she
was eating Lean Cuisines in bed."
3 comments:
Well, living with 2 cats and constant hairballs, I'd only rate it a 1. You just scope off the solid stuff, let it dry, then scape off the remaining residue and let people think the spot is from something (or someone) else!
that's why you're one of my favorite people!
I'd give it a five. Worse than hairballs, but totally blot-able. If you were getting some and didn't change the sheets then I'd have to go higher. ;)
Post a Comment