Friday, January 19, 2007

Look what I rescued

Alright Ladies, what do we think? These were an impulse buy during a quick run through the DSW clearance racks last night. I was lusting after their white suede sisters this summer, but those shoes, however beautiful, are even more impractical for a city dweller than a white winter coat. (Not to mention the phrase "white suede" throws up mental warning flags - I think I connect it too intimately with the infamous party outfit Amanda Patterson wore in Can't Buy Me Love - I cannot believe I can't find a picture of this outfit online, but you know the one I'm talking about, with the fringe.) Should I keep them?

Shopping math: Originally $80; I paid $56 = 30% off original price. Not great, but not bad either when we factor in their versatility.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, Amanda Patterson! How did you know that?!

AML said...

um, I imdb-ed her. I'm not that movie savvy, I would never win at 6 degrees of seperation from kevin bacon