- Timbuk2 Marina bag
- Clark & Mayfield Metro-Express Laptop Tote in Green Geo (doesn't the pattern look a little Kate Spade-ish?)
This laptop bag by aGaiN is adorable, and I would love to support an independent, eco-friendly, nyc-based business, but it's strictly a laptop bag and I need something more multi-purpose.
This one is also super-cool, perhaps a little too-cool. Too hipster, not enough prepster.
This website had some goods leads, but still nothing perfect.
And while I clearly don't need it, I covet this bag from mobileedge:

The exterior hidden cellphone pocket is a dream for someone obsessed with containing devices like myself. Come to think of it, this just might be the accessory I need to kick-start my career as a professional organizer...

3 comments:
Could we please go into the professional organizing business together? I've also thought of that as my "Plan B". Maybe for certain girls I could organize their plan b's into nice little pill containers. ;)
Don't tease! I've even tried to think about how to put a feminist twist on it - like event planning for non-profits. Heck, let's just start a non-profit! Combined we've got writing, research, language and inter-personal skills...and I can bake!
http://www.abbinewyork.com/abbi_mina.html# I'm kind of loving this one. It's like "Hey, I work all day but sparkle at night..."
Post a Comment