Tuesday, January 02, 2007


Things I found while clearing the dining room at my parents' house for Christmas Dinner:
  • A decorative storage box containing 3 pairs of flip-flops and a pair of hot pink faux Crocs
  • Bridal troll
  • Slotted serving spoon, plastic
  • Dust
  • Santa Cruz acrylic drinking glass
  • My sister's 8th grade school picture
  • A seemingly important looking piece of paper with my deceased maternal grandfather's writing on it
  • Fake floral center pieces
If you ever want to understand my penchant for organization, take a spin by 151 Prospect St. It'll all make sense.

1 comment:

Mrs. Giovannini said...

I just linked to your blog from Beth's. I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. Whenever I go home I spend a day organizing the towels in the closet because it drives me crazy that they all fall out when you open the closet. And somehow my sister and I are super oganized!