Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I'm not a big fan of resolutions (I'm just setting myself up to fail), but getting back to work after a nice long break has definitely inspired some goals I'd like to achieve in the near future:
  • At least once a month:
    o Read a non-sociology book
    o See a movie – in a theater
    o Write a letter to someone
    o Mail that letter
    o Swiffer

  • Put the same effort that I do into procrastinating, trolling for shoes and planning baking adventures into my sociology

  • Be more financially responsible

And in an effort towards achieving the last goal I will NOT be buying these adorable little wedge sandals...even if they are on sale...and they do have them in my size...and I am moving to a warmer climate where I will need more open-toed footwear...and they are a perfect casual/dressy mix...and a reviewer said they were comfy...

Nope, not going to by them. Not today. Can't make any promises about tomorrow. Like they say in AA, one day at a time.

No comments: