Saturday, January 13, 2007


The wonders never cease!


Erasable permanent marker tabs for hanging file folders - - joy!


I love doing fashion show when I get home from shopping, reviewing all the purchases and seeing how they fit in with what you already own. And now that I'm blogging I can share with everyone! Lucky you...


And in addition to my fun stuff (Valentine's Day cupcake stencils - can't wait to bake!) Li'l Spin (my niece to be) got an outfit to grow into. Fleece lined jeans w/ an elastic waist (how good would those be in my size??), a red bodysuit and a pink cable knit zip up cadigan with a hood. Receipt total - $10.00! Shopping for baby clothes is unbelievably statisfying.


Paul and I also survived a screaming child in Borders - seriously, how long was that going to go on before someone acknowledged the human car alarm - and walked out with 2 very large and boring programming books, Dry by Augusten Burroughs (which I will have to look forward to tomorrow on the plane) and David Sedaris' Barrel Fever.

No comments: