Monday, February 05, 2007

Anaphylactic Shock

Ohmygawd. I'm having difficulty breathing. I just found this website. It led me to a list of lots of other accessory shopping sites. With coupons. I immediately called Jane to give her the coupon code I found for lunaboston. And I stayed on the phone with her until I was assured that she had purchased the bag she wants - reminding her that I am an online-shopping GENIUS and that with my help she procured her laptop bag for $76.50 rather than $150. And then I found this amazing travel accessory website, which is perfect for me because IloveaccessoriesandItravelalot! And they have Orla Kiely bags - on sale! And then a few more clicks, and I ended up looking at this gorgeous bag. But how sexy is the white leather tote?!?!?!
HELP!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know why I'm admitting this, but I used to think that anaphylactic meant prophylactic and I refused to say it, even in first aid class. I have no idea what was wrong with me as a child.

AML said...

maybe you were wrapping that towel-come-turban around your head too tight!