
I'm neither for nor against V-day. I like candy and flowers, so if a Hallmark invented holiday gets me those I'm all for it. And frankly, anything that makes you warm and fuzzy inside on a day like today (say it together everyone - N'orEastAH) is a good thing. Unless it's tortuing puppies - then you are a sick, sick individual and should be removed from society. I love puppies.
But since I was feeling a little cranky this morning and then was forced into full-blown bitch mode when I had to hit a car on the trunk (it was BACKING UP at a cross walk, which is retarded any day of the week but which is potentially lethal when it's freezing rain and there's 1/2 a foot of slush on the ground - the guy could have run over Bec, who astutely pointed out that you know you're a New Yorker when you are willing to hit a car, and we're going to have to leave that behind when we relocate to New Hampshire and San Diego respectively), I thought I'd offer my sarcastic take on this holiday with a list of alternative conversation hearts I'd like to see:
- so what
- big deal
- unlucky
- too close
- stalker
- nice try
- not quite
- that's it?!

2 comments:
Could we please add Feck Off to that list? It would give it such a nice ethnic flavor...
Oh definitely. There were some other rude ones I'd like, but wanted to keep it clean.
Post a Comment