
Jane has just purchased a matching laptop to mine, so she's joined me on the quest for the perfect computer bag. We found some beautiful carrying cases today in the Bag store on 8th, confirming that Jane and I have fantastic (read expensive) taste. Jane has fallen for the Highway Bird Tote in Red (HW-08), whereas I'm leaning towards the Acme Trixy in Chocolate Brown. Convinced that you can always find things cheaper online (CONFIRMED: Jane's was $150 in the store and on the designer's website, $90 on lunaboston.com), I did a new search and stumbled across this little gem! Here's a site I can get on board with - these people clearly share my affinity for accessories/containing devices. I also got to see the Timbuk2 Marina Computer Handbag in person, and I must say on the less-expensive end of things I do like it quite a bit. It's made of the ballistic material most messenger bags are, so it's still decidedly techy, but in the right color it could be quite cool. The Talene Reilly bags are amazing, but sadly I'm not looking for something in the $300 price range. Okay but now I'm in lurve with this Lodis bag...
Decisions, decisions...

2 comments:
Damn you two, this has made my search even harder!!
Now now Beth, I'm empowering you. You're just more educated as a consumer.
Post a Comment