Monday, February 19, 2007

Cas de portable: épisode trois

In an effort to keep a positive attitude towards this week's auxiliary No-No Dr. appointment, I'm doing some preemptive pity shopping. The hunt for an affordable function-meets-fashion laptop case continues, and today I've found even more goodies (including this consumer rating site).

In the luxe department:





(are we seeing a theme emerging? I'm drawn to impracticality - although white leather is more feasible in SoCal)




(although I already have a similar but cooler Kathy von Zealand version of this bag in chocolate faux-croc; in general this is just a great website, all of their bags are delicious and the binder/tote combinations make the corporate world look enticing)



(indeed, I quite like many of the Moonsus bags - they are the closest to what I'm looking for, but the deal breakers are a) these bags are retardedly expensive and b) the wannabe Luis Vuitton print is so lame)


Hopefully I'll win this green DVF laptop case on eBay and the search for a laptop case will be settled once and for all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with eBay, that bag is awesome! I like the chunky FC too. Although now I have my heart set up saving up for an LV "business tote"... that might take a while...