Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valetine's Haikus

Flowers and candy?
Buy me more presents, fat boy
Or no sex for you

Not hard to love you
You could make it easier
If you didn't snore

Gonna get me some!
Chocolates and marshmallows!
What were you thinking?

Candy and flowers
Will not make up for cheating
But diamonds might work

Come hither sweet thang!
Wrap me up in your love, but
Don't drench me in sweat

Be my Valentine
I want you all to myself
Me? Stalking? Never!

Lucky to have you
But your psycho ex-girlfriend
Is cramping our style

Sexy lingerie?
Champagne and strawberries, too?
You are all I need.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you do all of these yourself?!

AML said...

Of course - I can't possibly get any real work done before lunch time.

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you. I have never seen "fat boy" worked into a haiku before, but I like it.

AML said...

It's a gift, I know. I think it may have been the key factor in getting admitted to grad school.