Regretfully, I will not be in class on [date] as a result of a long standing commitment for a presentation aimed to inspire children and teenagers from the Bronx to be all they can be.
Monday, February 12, 2007
My dog ate my excuse
A few years ago my friend left a job as a corporate recruiter and as a farewell tribute she sent around a list she had compiled of the funniest things she had read on resumes. It was hysterical; I regret not keeping it. In a similar vein, I've started keeping track of funny tidbits and happenings from my world as a wanna-be academic, which includes being student/teacher/colleague to a host of individuals who are just a few highlights short of a full head. Today, I thought I'd share a new addition that's gone straight to the #1 position on the list of excuses/reasons students give for missing class:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment