If the boys (and girls) get fantasy football, I want fantasy fashion. I want to dream about teaming up designers to put together the perfect spring line for me. I'm usually a Gap, Express, H&M kind of girl, but living in New York it's hard not to get bit by the designer bug. And it I had any resistance before, it was completely broken down by Project Runway, which is why Michael Kors is going to be first on my design team. I've got my eye on these little puppies:
To be fair, they're not really even that expensive. Unfortunately, on my career student budget pretty much anything that doesn't magically appear by the grace of the fashion fairies is a strain on my wallet. But these, c'mon, they would be perfect with just about anything - skirts, dresses, jeans, capris. They're just so summery - I can almost smell the suntan lotion! Oh man I want a frozen pina colada....(I'd go for the daquiri but I'd be afraid of spilling it on the shoes).
I want Trinny and Susannah overseeing my whole hypothetical transformation. They are two vicious bitches, and I think they are fantastic!


2 comments:
Oh no, I have bad news. Trinny and Susannah defected from What Not to Wear and now do this "Undressed" show where they try to help some sad couples that should really be in marriage therapy. It's kind of weird, but they still grab every woman's boobs so I watch it. ;)
Um, yeah, that's not okay. I could go with the US backup version - Stacey and Clinton - but it's a fantasy so why should I have to resort to my backup?
Post a Comment